How to make contact with a Doctor
Boroughloch Medical Practice uses AskmyGP. This service is available to all our patients. You can also use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us). AskmyGP is simple and straightforward.
We are encouraging everyone who has access to a computer, smart phone or tablet to use askmyGP:
• AskmyGP is available 24/7 and we respond during working hours Monday to Friday
• We will usually get back to you within an hour (after 5pm it might be the next day)
• You can select a telephone, email or video call response
• If we need to see you, we will usually give you an appointment the same day
• You can login now, without any paperwork.
If you prefer to phone, one of our receptionists will take a few details about your problem or request and then pass these to the GP. In both situations your GP will get back in touch quickly and either sort out your problem on the phone, by email, or arrange to see you the same day, or another day if that’s more convenient.
Extended access appointments
Morning appointments – Dr J Marshall – 8.00-8.45am
Evening appointments – Dr J Marshall – 5.30-6.30pm